O joyful Light!
O joyful Light of the holy glory of the immortal, heavenly, holy, blessed Father, O Jesus Christ. Now that we have come to the setting of the sun and see the evening light, we sing the praise of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is right at all times to hymn you with holy voices, Son of God, giver of life. Therefore the world glorifies you.
- the ancient Christian hymn “Fos Hilaron”
- orthodox-youth reblogged this from poeticjabbing
- poeticjabbing reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- simeonwannabe likes this
- acatholicrose reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- anorthodoxlife reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- kaydinky likes this
- bjornkristensen likes this
- neneq26 likes this
- phil0kalia likes this
- simplyorthodox posted this