Tomorrow we commemorate St. Peter and St. Paul!
I have to say that I always used to have a special devotion to these to Saints, as well as all the Orthodox Christians, but especially I love Saint Paul because he’s the founder of the Church in Greece.
All the Churches here in Greece are getting ready for the great feast! The bells are ringing all day long..! Every Orthodox Church in every corner of the world has many special services to honour the two beloved Apostles, like Supplicatory Cannons and All-night vigils.
And of course on Saturday is the Feast of the Holy twelve Apostles. We really own them so much!
- pedestrian-palamite likes this
- miguellunalagcc likes this
- musingsofagingerorthodox likes this
- citizenglobal likes this
- sashastergiou likes this
- varangoi reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- treasured-wealth reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- treasured-wealth likes this
- elianasmiles likes this
- ladycatlover likes this
- one-flew-over-the-hockey-game likes this
- theorthodoxgingerbeard likes this
- simplyorthodox posted this