Do we forgive…?
Do we forgive our neighbors their trespasses? God also forgives us in His mercy. Do we refuse to forgive? God, too, will refuse to forgive us. As we treat our neighbors, so also does God treat us. The forgiveness, then, of your sins - or unforgiveness - and hence your salvation or destruction, depends on you yourself, o man. For without forgiveness of sins there is no salvation.
- St. Tikhon of Zadonsk
- byzantiumbound reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- nicolahill reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- joycegarcia likes this
- forgivemeasinner likes this
- frdcnsilouan likes this
- theorthodoxgingerbeard likes this
- towardsmorning reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- towardsmorning likes this
- loveandrepentance reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- loveandrepentance likes this
- theunconsciousminded likes this
- simplyorthodox posted this