Next time that you’ll make fun of my Church…
… Just keep in mind that the Orthodox Church has the original Greek text and keeps it until today free from any additions and alterations. You know, the Orthodox Church is serious when she says whe does not want any alterations in anything (and mostly in doctrines). She’s trying to protect the original faith as a treasure. And she does a great job by keeping it alive for 2012 years.
So, in reality, my Church that you describe as a “Protestant version of Catholicism” (really??? little known fact the word “catholic” is a Greek word as well), I have to inform you that the original language of the Bible was Greek. So, when you say that Orthodox Christians don’t understand the New Testament which it’s actually originally first written in OUR language that we still use in our Church, and you show me as a proof a mistranslated quote of the Bible, what do I have to do? To start laughing, crying or what..?
Also, you make fun of my english. You know, here in Greece we learn so many languages apart from our mothertongue, that we can’t be perfect at every single language we learn, it’s true!!!
Sorry for this, I’m not here to offend others, critize, but I’m just a weak human and everyone has his limits. I stayed quiet for all this time, but I can’t anymore. If my blog annoys you this much, feel free to unfollow.
Please pray for me, the sinner.
PS. I’ll turn off the anonymous button for a while. You know the reasons.
- immerlein likes this
- tellmesumtinmore likes this
- eirinioulaaa reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- f3aristheheartoflov3 likes this
- 4ever20one reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- moonbutterfly likes this
- disgruntled-and-catholic likes this
- disgruntled-and-catholic said:Yikes. I’m sorry Roman Catholics have been so awful toward you.
- ageanblue likes this
- creamedsugar likes this
- fortesfortunajuvat likes this
- bibliophilepsy likes this
- alibi likes this
- shatterrealm said:1. Your English is really good. 2. I wish this post was private, because it makes it look as if all Christians do is fight all the time. 3. Never turn anonymous back on. Anonymous people suck.
- newfoundloverx likes this
- silentalden likes this
- michrich45 likes this
- digressionalrecord likes this
- oroles likes this
- asthecoffeesteeps likes this
- hillou likes this
- toddy1500 said:Don’t listen to the haters, this is the best blog on Tumblr.
- phil0kalia likes this
- phil0kalia said:wow, you’re literally the least deserving of anon hate out of anyone I follow (not that anyone deserves it in the first place), and yet you still get it… you are amazing, so don’t let it get you down! God bless :)
- adamthenorman likes this
- litwinenko likes this
- rampuratos likes this
- the-waiting-the-rejoicing likes this
- miss-dostoevskaya said:Stay strong! You have your Belief, this is the most important thing! Don’t pay attention to anons! God is always with you, as well as we!
- miss-dostoevskaya likes this
- dreamsinthyme likes this
- funnylove65 likes this
- mhehs likes this
- hulksmashthestate likes this
- dailydreamerdigest likes this
- lnauguralparade said:You are a good person and strong in our faith, God bless you.
- musingsofagingerorthodox said:People on anon can be awful! They are cowards. *hugs*
- yarabirham said:I think you are lovely. God bless you, sister :) <3
- lnauguralparade likes this
- musingsofagingerorthodox likes this
- lamonting likes this
- mainline-remnant likes this
- egalitarianscum likes this
- simplyorthodox posted this