Blessed Epiphany to everyone!
Blessed Theophany to all the Christians! <3
I wish this day is/will be brilliant for you, full of Church and lovely Orthodox traditions! I hope you took plenty of Holy Water at home!
If you are one of those Orthodox who jumped in the water to catch the cross today, or you are the one who finally catced it, may God bless you and give you many years! It’s a special blessing!
If you are among the Orthodox Christians that your parish follows the old calendar and you’ll will dive into ice in Russia or elsewhere in the world in a few days, it needs great courage and faith, so I admire you very much! For now, have a blessed Christmas Eve!
Not to mention that I’ll make some posts for all of you that will celebrate Christmas tomorrow :) I may celebrated it on December 25, but I don’t forget all of you that celebrate it tomorrow, my heart is with you :)
Blessed Theophany/Christmas Eve!
- m0nching likes this
- johns-musings likes this
- orthopraxis likes this
- gtasoldier likes this
- byzantiumbound reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- sasshole-central reblogged this from theorthodoxgingerbeard
- menacoptic likes this
- theorthodoxgingerbeard reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- vangoghsdaughter likes this
- wiiukid93 reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- wiiukid93 likes this
- jshegyi3rd likes this
- marniemoo reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- swimmingupthemountain reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- sebastianmorris likes this
- hazumimaria likes this
- nataliakoptseva likes this
- oroles likes this
- sheisfromindia likes this
- immerlein said: I didn’t know that we were meant to bring along a bottle or a jar, and so I didn’t get any holy water! I was so disappointed! It was still a wonderful day though <3
- immerlein likes this
- dlunaspineal likes this
- trandafircarpatian reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- tsunami-drop reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- simplyorthodox posted this