To Convert or Not To Convert?
I found this question at Elizabeth’s blog (cuppboard) and I think it is very interesting.
For those who converted to Orthodoxy: what was the biggest obstacle for you to overcome in converting?
- fortesfortunajuvat likes this
- fragmentsfrommysoul likes this
- chriskerrigan answered: Converting is no easy task, but those who are committed to it can make it work.
- simplyorthodox reblogged this from jessicabeth and added:
- jessicabeth reblogged this from simplyorthodox and added:
- meg-a-pixel answered: My family has lived as Irish Catholics in the same town for 200 years after immigrating to the US. Thankfully, they were very understanding.
- skylermartinez answered: I was very young when I converted, but certainly the cultural differences (whether Russian, Greek, etc) take some adjustment to fully embrace
- rightandaboveit answered: TO
- thatcallmetim answered: I say if the Catholic Church continues to liberalize - I would convert to Orthodoxy. It just makes sense theologically and liturgically.
- fudanzakura likes this
- simplyorthodox posted this